Feasibility study for Rapid Rail Transport System between Thiruvananthapuram and Chengannur in association with Barsyl Ltd
Feasibility study for Rapid Rail Transport System between Thiruvananthapuram and Chegannur.
- Total Kms: 125.56 with 27 stations .
- 79 Level crossings
- Yard re-modelling at Major stations of Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Nemom, Mavelikara and Kochuveli, in association with BARSYL Ltd.
- Review in detail all the past technical studies carried out by Southern railway & GOK.
- Review and incorporate the various policies, rules and regulations laid down by the Government of India, Ministry of Railways and Government of Kerala as applicable.
- Review and study the Tracks/Roads/pathways/FOBs/ROBs/R UBs/Subways/Boundary walls/parking space for RRTS
- Review and modify all station areas, commercial ticketing/reservation/ circulating areal station entry & exit, drains and Terrain features like overhead power crossings, points etc.
Undertake the study of all Level Crossing Gates (LC gates) and suggest measures of closure in lieu of ROB/RUB, merger/ rationalization or amalgamation of LC by employing suitable measures