Consultancy services for the preparation of Detailed Project Report For Multi-Modal Logistics Hub & Multi Modal Transport Hub at Greater Noida under DMIDC Project. In association with BARSYL.
The Delhi–Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project (DMIC) is a planned industrial development project between India's capital, Delhi and its financial hub, Mumbai. The DMIC project was launched in pursuance of an MOU signed between the Government of India and the Government of Japan in December 2006. It is one of the world's largest infrastructure projects with an estimated investment of US$90 billion and is planned as a high-tech industrial zone spread across six states including Delhi, the national capital and itself a Union Territory. The investments will be spread across the 1,500 km long Western Dedicated Freight Corridor which will serve as the industrial corridor's transportation backbone.
- Review in detail the traffic study and calculate the Railway line requirements of MMLH
- Plan the Multi Modal Logistics Hub and Multimodal transport Hub
- Plan the commercial activity and the financial modelling
- Plan the DRY PORT and related facilities to international standards
- Make the costing and business model for the client